A digital signature is a scientific plan for verifying the authenticity of digital data and documents. A valid digital signature gives a receiver cause to believe that the data was performed by a verified sender (authentication), that the sender cannot refuse having sent the message (non-repudiation), and that the message was not modified in transition (integrity).
DSC (Digital Signature Certificates) are digitally like (that is electronic format) of paper certificates. A few Examples of paper certificates are passports, drivers’ licenses or membership cards. These Certificates work as proof of the identity of an individual for a specific object; Likewise, a digital certificate can be performed electronically to prove one’s uniqueness, to access information or services on the Internet or to validate specific documents digitally.
Digital signatures certificate are USES
- Income tax registration and return filling.
- Pay Manager DDO Certificate registration
- GST registration and return filling.
- MCA portal registration and return filling.
- EPFO portal registration for online claim submission.
- Financial institutional portals.
- Registrar of Companies (ROC)
Digital Signature Certificates issued by kind of applicant and the purpose for which the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is obtained, it’s depending on the type of use.
Class 2 Certificates:- These certificates are issued to the person and organization for E-filling with GST and INCOME TAX returns. Class 2 certificate is compulsory for individuals /organizations who have to sign manual papers while filing of GST and Income Tax returns.
Class 3 Certificates:- These certificates are used for participation E-tender and in e-auctions anywhere in India. The vendors /contractors who want to participate in the online tenders must have a Class 3 digital signature certificate(Class 3 DSC).
How to Apply for the digital signature certificate?
Following are the conditions for Applying for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Submission of Digital Signature Certificate Application forms properly filled in by the applicant.
- Producing proof of PAN CARD.
- Producing Address proof – Aadhar card, electricity bill, voter id card,
- Select your digital signature certificate according to class or according to use.
- Make online payment for DSC.
- Complete mobile and video verification.
- Get your Dsc at your Doorstep two/three days by courier.
- FREE HOME DELIVERY
- LOW PRICE
Call For Digital signature certificate in Barmer – 9784417276