Digital Signature Certificate in India mostly used for online authentication. These are useful for online transactions and validation. A digital signature certificate(DSC) or A digital certificate is a digital record of credentials of an individual and organizations.
What is a Digital Signature Certificate?
A digital signature is an electronic method of sign which confirms the authenticity of a digitally sends document. Digital signatures also confirm the authenticity or integrity of the sender of the information over the Internet. They tally to security measures engaged during any online transactions.
- Digital signatures give authenticity verification, security, and privacy to its users during online transactions and the exchange of information.
- Digital signatures are used for secure messaging, secure online workflow applications, online banking application use, supply chain management, etc.
- A digital signature certificate holds the record of the owner of the certificate and details of the digital certificate.
- These are digital documents that confirm that a digital authentication connected with an individual or an organization.
- The digital certificate helps prevent any sort of risk to the identity and security of an individual or an organization.
What is the application of a digital signature certificate?
- It verifies the originality of an entity involved in an online transaction.
- DSCs are helpful during online transactions.
- E-filing of GST and income tax return
- E-tendering, E-procurement
- Online financial transactions over the internet.
- They are also used during the transfer of confidential information through the internet.
- It assures the protection and authenticity of the data as well as its sender.
What are the types of DSC?
1.Class 1 digital signature certificate: This certificate is issued to a person only for personal use. a holder of this certificate only proves the authenticity of his identity or of the information sent by him. It is compulsory for a person, applying for a class 1 DSC, to have a valid E-mail id.
2.Class 2 digital signature certificate: This class of digital signature is issued to individuals and an organization. Class two certificate is used to complete transactions that concern the MCA (Ministry of corporate affairs or the Registrar of companies). An individual/organization applying for a class 2 certificate requires to present valid identity proof and address proof.
3. Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate:
- Most exclusive digital signature of all, the class 3 certificate has high security.
- It is the ultimate identity authentication and security purposes.
- It is mandatory for organizations and individuals involved in online e-tendering, patent filing, e-procurement, and trademark filing process to have a valid class 3 certificate.
- Physical presence is essential for the person applying for this certificate to register before the certifying authority.
What is the Definition and work of an E-token or DSC token?
An E-tokens is a safe hardware device that holds private and public key certificates, and a cache of different digital certificates. E-Tokens improve the protection of data on public and private channels. E-tokens can be used to create and give safe storage for passwords and Digital certificates, digital signing, and encryption for secure authentication.
What is Legally validation of Digital Signatures in India?
Yes, digital signatures are legally valid in India by the Information Technology Act of 2000.
What is the Use of Digital Signatures Certificate?
- Online transactions and Secure exchange of information.
- Recognizing associates of an online transaction.
- Encryption of information in an e-mail.
- Verifying authority of digital content.
- Activities with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs(CCA).
- Filing income tax and GST returns.
- Applying for e-tenders and e-procurement.
- Confirming the authenticity of trademark registration.
What is Certificate Validation?
Certificate Validation introduces the method of preparing the status of a certificate, it is valid, expired, or revoked. Digital certificates have a different validity period. mostly one year, two years,s and three years.
- Minimum computer system hardware and software requirement to download a DSC –
a minimum system configuration required –
- Internet Explorer 9
- Windows 7 Service pack 1
- dot Net Framework 4.5
but we recommend a system with the latest configuration.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Windows 10
- dot Net Framework 4.5
Steps for applying for a digital signature certificate in India
STEP 1: visit www.apiinfotech.com
STEP 2: Select your Digital signature type as per requirement or you can choose digital signatures according to their use
GST digital signature certificate, INCOME TAX RETURN digital signature certificate, E-TENDERING digital signature certificate, IMPORT/EXPORT digital signature certificate, for individual or for the organization, etc.
STEP 3: Payment for DSC certificate
Make the online payment according to your selected certificate. You can pay online by Bank transfer, Debit card, Credit card, Mobile wallets, Paytm.
STEP 4: Fill in the necessary details in the form
Once you have downloaded the form, fill in all required details as required in the form:
- Class of the DSC
- Applicant Name & Contact Details
- PAN card no. & pan card copy(attested)
- Address proof document (attested)
STEP 5: Complete your verification process
- Mobile verification – by sending a message
- Video verification – by submitting a 25 sec. recording through your mobile
STEP 6: Now your DSC ready for download and will dispatch your Dsc through courier and you will receive your DSC at your doorstep in 2-3 days.
We provide all types of Digital Signature Certificate all over India. You can contact us for any further information related to Digital Certificates.
Apply Now: Digital Signature Certificate
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call / Whatsapp: 09784417276