We provide a Digital Signature Certificate in Jaipur at the best price.
What is a Digital Signature certificate?
A digital signature certificate is an electronic sort of a sign. DSC can be used to authenticate the identity of the sender of a record. It protected the real content of the information/document that has been sent is unchanged.
Digital Signature Certificate can be confirmed electronically to prove your identity for access information online. It uses to digitally sign documents.
DSC is the electronic form of a paper certificate. These Certificates accept as proof of identity of a person for a specific purpose.
Call us For DSC – 09784417276
Use of Digital Signature Certificate
- Digital signatures are easily transportable.
- Digital signatures cannot be duplicated by someone else.
- The scheme ensures that the sender cannot deny it.
Application of Digital Signature
- GST, Income-Tax, MCA registration
- Online return filing
- Online Tender filing
- Participate on E-Auction
- Patent and Trademark registration
- EPFO Portal registration
Why do I need a DSC?
- A Digital Signature Certificate validates credentials electronically.
- It provides a high level of security for online transactions.
- It ensuring complete privacy of the information transferred electronically.
- These certificates encrypt information such that only the intended recipient can read it.
- Digitally sign information give assurance to the recipient that it has not been changed in transit.
- It verifies the identity of the sender of the message.
Where can I purchase a DSC?
DSC are issued only through the CCA Govt. of India licensed Certifying Authorities.
Call for Digital signature certificate – Sandeep Kumar — 9784417276
Documents Required for Digital Signature
- Applicant address proof
- Applicant PAN CARD
- One photo of the applicant
- Mobile and E-Mail ID
- Complete video and mobile verification.
What is the role of CCA?
The CCA is a Govt. of India undertaking that regulates and licenses the working of Certifying Authorities. The Root Certifying Authority of India controls by CCA.
The CCA maintains the NRDC. It contains all the certificates issued by all the Certifying authorities in the country.