A digital signature certificate is usually expired in 2 or 3 years from the date of download into USB Token as per its validity. A user should renew his certificate on time before the validity expires to avoid problems due to expired certificates.
As per the latest Govt. Guidelines, the renewal of the expired Certificate is required to carry Fresh identity proofs for each Digital Signature.
The process to apply for renewal is the same as the new DSC.New DSC Certificates will be downloaded in your Old USB Token.
Benefits of renewing expired DSC Online
- You can use Old Token
- Save the time of Processing takes 10 -20 mins.
- The complete process is Paperless and Online
- DSC ready immediately for use
To apply for a renewal of Digital Signature, you can apply online through our online store.
You can also get in touch with our Customer support team by calling/Email. We will help you to complete the application and verification process.
How to Check Digital Signature expiry date?
- Insert USB Token in System
- Log in Token Manager
- Click on Certificate
- See on the Validity period
- It shows the validity of digital signature certificate
Documents For Digital Signature renewal
Any individual and organization can apply for a digital signature certificate. Individuals can apply through Pan based/Aadhar based Paperless mode and Organization through Form filing Method. These are simple and fastest methods to apply for a DSC.
Documents required for DSC
- Applicant Adhaar number
- Pan card
- Mobile number
- E-Mail id
- Organization details (If apply for Organization)
DSC Process Paperless
- Choose required signature certificate – Class 2 / Class 3 DSC
- Make Payment For Certificate
- Complete Email and video verification
- DSC will approve in 5-10 Mins.
- Download DSC in USB Token
- Our team help you to complete Downloading