Digital Signature for Amazon Invoice Signing: Sellers and Vendors who are registered and sell products on multinational organizations are required to do digital signatures on invoices, bills, and Challans. Ecommerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, and others are required to sign Invoices with DSC. You may buy a valid Class 3 Digital Signature for Invoice and Document Signing. It is an Individual Signing Certificate on behalf of the organization. It is a multipurpose Class 3 DSC certificate that can be used for Invoice Signing, Document Signing, GST and ITR return filing, ROC and MCA related works, EPFO and IEC activities, and Form 16 Signing.
Benefits of Class 3 Digital Signature
- Multipurpose DSC.
- Best Digital Signature for eCommerce websites Amazon, Flipkart, Google, and others Invoice Signing.
- Best DSC for documents sign.
- GST and Income tax return filing.
- Company Incorporation and MCA-related works.
- For import-export code (IEC).
- IPR and Patent registration.
- EPF related activities.
How to Sign PDF by Digital Signature
- Please open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Click on Tools and then Certificates
- Hit on Digitally Sign Open
- Select Area where you want to Sign
- Select Digital Signature from USB Token
- Enter token Password/ pin
- your Invoice/document successfully signed
- Select location to save the signed file.