We provide the Digital signature in Jaipur and all Rajasthan Online.
DSC (Digital Signature Certificates) are digitally like paper signature certificates. Passports, drivers’ licenses or membership cards are paper certificates. These Certificates work as proof of the identity of an individual for a specific object.
Get Digital Signature in Jaipur Online –
- DSC Ready in 10 mins.
- Get in One Day
- Free Home Delivery
- No need for any Physical visit
Buy NOW – Call 9784417276
Advantage of Digital Signature –
A DSC can be given electronically to prove one’s uniqueness, to access information online. A digital signature is a scientific way of verifying the authenticity of digital data documents.
- A valid digital signature gives authentication to a receiver that the data was performed by a verified sender.
- The sender cannot refuse to have sent the message.
- The message was not modified in transition.
- It validates specific documents digitally.
Digital signatures certificate use –
• Income tax registration and return filing of income tax.
• Pay Manager DDO signature for salary bill preparation
• GST registration and filing of GST return.
• MCA portal registration and return filling.
• EPFO portal for online claim submission.
• Financial institutional Banking Purpose
• Registrar of Companies
Types of DSC –
Digital Signature Certificates issued mainly two types – Class 2 DSC and Class 3 DSC
Class 2 Certificates:- These certificates are issued to both individual persons and organizations. This is the best certificate for E-filling with GST and INCOME TAX returns. This certificate is compulsory for individuals/organizations who have to sign manual papers while filing GST and Income Tax returns.
DSC Class 3 Certificates:- Digital Signature Class 3 is issued to both individuals and organizations. This is used to participate in online-tender and e-auctions anywhere in India. The Govt. vendors/contractors who want to participate in the online tendering must have a Class 3 DSC.
Documents Required for Digital Signature
- Applicant PAN CARD.
- Applicant Address proof – Aadhar card, electricity bill & voter id card
- One photo of the applicant
How to Apply for the DSC certificate?
Following are the conditions for Applying for DSC
1. Submission of DSC Application forms properly filled in by the applicant.
2. Select the type of your DSC
• According to Class
• According to use.
3. Make online payment for DSC.
4. Complete mobile verification.
5. Complete video verification
6. Get your DSC at your Doorstep two days by courier/speed post