Digital Signature electronically prove one’s identity in online communication. digital signature has a simple and secure procedure for authentication.
A digital signature is equally validated as paper signatures, these certificates contain all credentials about its authorized persons.
To obtain a DSC, please contact us – 09784417276
- Return filing on GST Portal
- Return filing on Income -Tax Portal
- MCA Portal registration and return filing
- EPFO Portal claim submission
- PFMS Portal
- PayManger DDO authentication
- DGFT registration and filing
- Import – Export
- Online Tender submission
- E- Bidding
Apply for DSC – There are two methods for applying a DSC
- Paperless DSC Issuance For Individual
- Traditional DSC For Organization
Obtain a Digital Signature through our Website. You can call us – 09784417276. Our Customer support executive will help you by calling/Email to complete the application and verification process.
BUY NOW – DIGITAL SIGNATURE FOR GST
Applying Procedure For Paperless DSC – For Individuals
The individual can apply for DSC through Aadhar based Paperless mode. This is a Paperless and fastest way to make a signature Certificate. Paperless DSC issuance is based on “Pan based E-KYC” & “Aadhaar E-KYC”.
Documents / Details for Paperless DSC
- Applicant Aaadhaar card Number
- Pan card no. of the applicant
- Mobile no. register with Aaadhar
- Applicant E-Mail id
DSC Process for Individual Paperless
- Choose certificate
- Make Payment for required DSC
- Complete Mobile and E-Mail verification
- Complete your Video Verification
- DSC approve in 5-10 Mins.
- DSC Ready For Download
Traditional DSC issuance – For Organizations
Organizational DSC can issue through the Traditional Method. The applicant has to fill a form with required details – Name of applicant, Address of organization, Mobile number., E-Mail, PAN and organization details. Applicant required to past a recent passport size photo on the form and signature on the form and photo.applicant required attached attested photocopies of all supporting documents.
Documents Required for Organization DSC
- Applicant Pan card and ID proof
- Organization registration Proof – GST, MSME, Shop registration
- GST filing Proof of organization – Not older than 3 months
- authorized signatory ID Proof
- One recent photo
Applying Procedure of Digital Signature for Organization
- Select your DSC Certificate – Class 2 DSC / Class 3 DSC
- Make payment For certificate
- Fill Form and sign on it
- Submit Form and all Supporting Documents
- Complete applicant Mobile Verification by SMS
- Complete Video Verification of applicant – Record a video
- Your Digital Signature will approve in 10-20mins.