How to Download Emudhra DSC: You can download emudhra DSC in your USB Tokens. You can use Epass 2003 auto, Watchdata Proxkey, mToken to Download Emudhra Certificate. Before Downloading your certificate should be approved. It’s a simple and quick downloading process.
Preparation before Download
- USB token inserted in your computer port
- USB Token Driver Should install on your computer
- Emclick requires Java
- Token password / Pin requires
Download Process of Emudhra DSC Signing
- Go to the Link Given for Utility – Download EmClick
- Then Install and Run emclick utility
- Enter application no. and Chellange Code ( application no. and chellange code received on your registered mobile number)
- Click on confirm
- Then Application details will show there
- Select your USB token name ( In dropdown list )
- Enter token password / Pin
- Then Click on “I Agree and Download”
- Your Signing Certificate will download in your USB Token
- A confirmation message of Successfully download will be shown.
- Your emudhra Signing DSC is successfully Download and ready.
How to Download Encryption Certificate
- If you applied for Emudhra Combo DSC ( Signing + Encryption) then it will require you to download the Encryption Certificate also.
- After Download Signing, you can Download Encryption certificate
- Open and Run emclick again
- Enter your credentials ( encryption certificate application and chellange code)
- Then click on confirm
- Application details will show there
- Then Click on ” Agree and Download “
- Create a password for the encryption file
- Select location to save file
- Open token manager
- Then click on Import
- Browse and select the encryption file from the saved location
- Then Enter the file password ( Created at the time of download)
- The file will import into USB token in 10 to 20 Seconds.
- Finally A message of “Successfully Imported” will be shown there
Now both Signing and Encryption emudhra Certificates are successfully downloaded and your DSC is ready. You can check and confirm your DSC details and validity in the token manager.