DSC Certificate is also known as the Digital Signature Certificate. This certificate uses for online authentication of documents. It is valid as a handwritten / paper signature It comes in the form of a USB Token where certificate stored.
To apply for a DSC Certificate, you can apply online through our Portal. You can also get in touch with our Customer support member. they will help you to complete the application and verification process. The verification process can be done online in a few steps
APPLY FOR CLASS 2 PAPERLESS DSC – APPLY NOW
APPLY FOR CLASS 3 PAPERLESS DSC – APPLY NOW
Type of DSC Certificates –
There are two types of DSC Certificates – Class 2 DSC and Class 3 DSC
Class 2 DSC – It is mainly used for return filing and registration purposes. This certificate best for GST, Income-tax, MCA and EPFO portals.
Class 3 DSC – Class 3 certificate is a highly secure digital certificate for E-tender, E-Auction, and E-bidding. this certificate best for all online tender portals, state-level tenders, national and international tender portals.
Processing Method – There are two methods for applying DSC certificate paperless method and traditional method
Paperless Method – For Individuals
Aadhar-based paperless DSC issuance
The individual applicant can apply Paperless DSC through Aadhar based Paperless mode. It is a simple and fastest way to make DSC Certificate. The process of applying is Paperless and no need for form filing and documentation. Paperless Digital Signature will save time, efforts and money and it is the best way to authenticate. Aadhaar based Paperless DSC is based on “Aadhaar E-KYC”
Required details for Paperless DSC
- Applicant Adhar Zip file
- Pan card no.of applicant
- Mobile number registered with Adhar
- Applicant E-Mail id
Benefits of Paperless DSC
- One can apply for DSC online anytime or anywhere
- Save time, efforts and money
- It is legally authenticated
- Paperless DSC Certificates can be issued to Individuals
Traditional DSC issuance – For Organizations
This method uses for organizational DSC issuance. The applicant has to fill a form and signature on form with details Name, Address Mobile, email, PAN. applicant required to past a recent photo of the applicant on the form along with attaching attested photocopies of Address proof, ID Proof, PAN Card and all other the mandatory documents.
APPLY FOR CLASS 2 Organization DSC – APPLY NOW
APPLY FOR CLASS 3 Organization DSC – APPLY NOW
Documents Required for Organization DSC
- Applicant Pan card
- Applicant ID proof
- Organization registration Proof – GST, MSME, Shop registration
- GST filing Proof
- One recent photo of the applicant
Digital Signature Process -Paperless
- Choose your certificate – Class 2 DSC / Class 3 DSC
- Make Payment For DSC
- Complete Email and E-KYC verification
- Complete a Video Verification
- DSC will approve in 10 Mins.
- Class 2 & Class 3 DSC for Individual
Digital Signature Process – Organization
- Select your Certificate – Class 2 DSC / Class 3 DSC
- Make payment For DSC
- Fill Form and Past a Photo
- Submit Supporting Documents
- Complete Mobile Verification by SMS
- Complete Video Verification – Record a video of applicant
- You DSC ready in 10-20mins.
- Class 2 & Class 3 DSC for Organizations