emudhra Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate is generally used on government tendering portals for participation in the e-tendering and e-bidding. Digital signatures come in the form of a USB token, in which the digital signature certificate is downloaded and used through a computer to sign electronic documents.
Uses of Class 3 Certificate
- Participate in Online Tenders
- E- Bidding Participation
- Participate on E-Auctions
- Trademark and Patent Registration
Documents required for emudhra Digital Signature
Any Individual and Organizations can apply for an emudhra Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate. Individuals can apply through a Paperless method and For organizations required to fill a form.
Class 3 Digital Signature- Individual
An individual can apply for Class 3 DSC through an Online and Paperless method. This is a fast and secure method to process a digital signature certificate. Only basic information of the applicant is required and not required any physical documentation.
- Pan Card number
- Adhar card number -any address proof
- Mobile no. and Email ID
Class 3 Organization DSC
Class 3 Digital Signature can be issued to the authorized person of an organization. applicant details and organization details are required for this DSC. An applicant needs a Form fill up and submit with the supporting documents.
- applicant Pan Card and address proof
- Company Registration proof
- GST filing proof
- Authorization Letter
- A color photo on digital signature form
Note – All documents must be sealed and signed by the organization.
How to apply for Class 3 DSC
- Select Class 3 Digital signature
- Make payment
- Complete mobile and video verification
- your DSC ready in 10 to 20 mins.
- Get your DSC in 2 – 3 days by courier/speed post
- you can download the DSC in your USB TOKEN
Our dedicated customer support helps you to complete the process and verification. Send your Documents on Email/WhatsApp
Email us [email protected]
WhatsApp / Call – 09784417276