Emudhra Class 3 DSC is commonly used for online tendering purposes on all government portals. With its help, you can participate in e-bidding, e-tendering, and e-auction. It is the highest level of the certificate used for digital authentication.
We offer Emudhra Class 3 digital signature to participate in tenders, this is the best DSC for contractors, vendors, and enterprises. It works with all online e-tendering portals and e-bidding portals in India.
Application of Class 3 DSC
- Participate in E-Tendering
- E- Bidding
- Participate in E-Auctions
- Trademark and Patent Registration
Documents required for Emudhra Digital Signature
Any person and organization can apply for an Emudra Class 3 DSC. The complete process is online and does not require the submission of documents.
Class 3 DSC for Individual
A person can apply for Class 3 DSC in paperless and online mode. An applicant can apply through “Aadhaar / PAN Based e-KYC” method and it is a fast and secure way of the process of a DSC.
- Pan Card
- Address proof
- Mobile no. and Email ID
Class 3 DSC for Organization
Class 3 org. emudhra DSC can be issued to a person of an org. For this DSC, required the org. registration and applicant details. An application Form and the necessary supporting documents authorized by the org.
- applicant Pan Card and address proof
- Org. Registration proof – GST
- GST filing proof
- Authorization Letter
- A color photo on application Form
Note – Form and supporting documents must be sealed and signed by the org.
How to apply for Class 3 DSC Organization
- Email / Whatsapp us for Form
- Fill the form with complete details
- Send filled Form and documents
- Make an online payment
- complete your mobile and video verification
- your DSC will be ready in 10 to 20 mins.
- Get deliver your DSC in 2 to 3 days
- you can download the DSC in your USB TOKEN
Our customer support team helps you to complete the process DSC.
Send us your Documents on Email/WhatsApp
Email id -email@example.com
WhatsApp / Call us – 09784417276