- PAN based eKYC
- Aadhar based eKYC
PAN based ekyc requires the applicant’s some basic documents:
- PAN card
- Address proof
- A photo
- Email id and mobile number
It is very easy to apply for Emudhra PAN based DSC which takes only 10 to 20 minutes. The entire process of application can be completed online. For this there is no need to submit a physical copy of the documents, only a soft copy of documents has to be uploaded.
How to apply for Emudhra PAN-based DSC
Any individual can apply for a PAN-based digital signature certificate. Its entire process is as follows:
- First click on the link given below
Apply Now – https://bit.ly/3htPL6j
- Click on Enroll and Apply DSC
- Create a Password for DSC Download
- Enter the PAN number of the applicant
- Select enrollment mode option: PAN
- Upload photo, PAN card, and address proof of the applicant (address proof is to be uploaded from both the front and back sides)
- Complete verification of email id and mobile number
- Complete the video verification on the link given to you (the original PAN card and address proof of the applicant has to be shown in the video).
- As soon as the verification is complete, your digital signature will be approved in some time.
Call / WhatsApp: 09784417276
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org