EPF Digital Signature mostly used for online claim submission on the OTCP portal. One can submit a claim form and authorized it with the help of a digital signature certificate. Mostly Class 3 Digital signature is used for EPFO Portal. This certificate can also use for GST Portal, Income Tax Portal, and MCA portal registration and return filing Purposes.
Use of EPF DSC
The EPF DSC used for the verification of online applications and claims.
- Registration on EPFO Portal
- Claim form online submission
- Authorization of claim forms
- No need for physical claim forms
- One can verify GST returns with it
- Verify and submit Income Tax returns
- MCA portal return filing
Documents Required for EPFO DSC
Only a few documents/details are required for the digital signature. the applicant can apply for DSC through a paperless method. This is an easy and secure way to process a digital signature certificate.
- applicant Aadhar card
- Pan card of the applicant
- mobile number registered with Aadhar
- Email id
How to apply for EPF DSC
- Choose your DSC Certificate
- Make payment for your DSC
- Complete your mobile and video verification
- your DSC will approve in 10-20mins.
Renew EPF Digital Signature
you can renew your old EPF DSC certificate in a few steps, the renewal process is the same as the new DSC application process.
you can download DSC Certificate in your old USB Token.
Our customer support team will help you to download the certificate in old token and complete the verification process.
How to use DSC in EPFO?
- A valid Class 3 DSC required for the EPFO related works.
- After getting DSC you should register DSC on the EPFO portal.
- First, log in to EPFO Portal
- Click On Establishment
- Go to DSC/ E Sign
- Provide Details as – Name of authorized signatory, Designation and mobile no.
- Click on the sign with your USB Token
- Java window will open
- Click on approve the digital signature