How to Check Digital Signature Validity: If you have a digital signature, then the validity of its for 1 year and 2 years. The DSC expires when the validity time is completed. If your digital signature is about to expire and you want to know its expiry date. here is the process to check the expiry date of the DSC:
- First, insert your USB token into your computer.
- Install the driver of that token in your computer (if the driver is already installed, it does not need to be installed again).
- Open your token manager / token application.
- Enter the token password / PIN and log in to the token.
- See your certificates here.
- Double click on the certificate.
- Here you will see the expiry date of your certificate.
How to Check Digital Signature Validity in Internet Explorer
You can also check the validity of your digital signature on Internet Explorer, its process is given below:
- First of all open Internet Explorer on the computer
- Go to Tools and click on the Internet option
- A new window will open and Click on Content Tab
- Click on certificate
- All certificate will be shown there
- Click on your certificate to the Check expiry date
- You will see the expiry date of the DSC
How to Renew Expired Digital Signature
If your digital signature has expired then you need to renew it. for the renewal process, all required documents and verification need to submit again. The entire process of renewal is online which takes 10 to 20 minutes only. The new certificate will be downloaded into your existing token, so you do not have to buy a new token.
Finally, We hope the above information will helpful for you. we provide Digital Signature Renewal at the offer price. Contact us:
Call / WhatsApp: 09784417276
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org