How to Get Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate complete details here: A digital signature is the electronic format of your signature, it is used to authenticate and validate online documents/data. There are two types of digital signature class 2 digital signature and class 3 digital signature.
Class 2 digital signature has been discontinued by the government with effect from 1st January 2021, now Class 3 DSC is available.
Class 3 DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) is a highly secure and safe certificate, which provides utmost security to the data/documents. It is a multipurpose DSC that uses all types of government portals for data/documents validation.
There are two types of class 3 digital signature
- Class 3 Signing: This is the signing certificate that is used for signing data/documents. Mainly it is used on GST, ITR, MCA, EPFO portals, and invoice Signing.
- Class 3 Combo (Signing + Encryption): It consists of two certificates, one for signing and the other for data encryption. Class 3 Combo (Signature + Encryption) For online Tender submission, Participate in E-Auction, and Trademark registration. This is the highest level and secure certificate in India.
Call us for Digital Signature: 09784417276
Apply Now: Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate
The process to Get Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate
- Submit Documents for Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate
- Make online payment
- Mobile and video verification
- Verify E-Mail
- Your DSC is ready in 10 to 20 minutes.
Documents required for Class 3 DSC
- Applicant Pan Card number
- Adhar card
- Mobile number registered with Aadhar
- Email ID of the customer
How to Complete Video verification
After the Process for DSC, you will receive a verification link on the given email id. you can easily record a 20 sec. video through your mobile.
- Receive video link on E-Mail and Mobile
- Click on the link
- Then The recording will be the start
- Read as written on it
- You can also record using our mobile app.
How to Renew a Digital Signature
Now you can easily Renew Class 3 Digital Signature, the renewal process is the same as the new DSC. You can easily download it in your Old USB Token.
- Renewal same as New Application
- You can download the DSC in your USB Token
- Save time and cost
Use of Class 3 DSC
Class 3 Combo DSC (Signature + Encryption) is the highest level of certificate in India. A signature certificate can be used to sign an online document while the encryption provides security to the encrypted document in the transmission. The encryption protects the documents until it arrives at the intended recipient.
- GST and ITR return
- MCA registration
- For Online Tender
- E-Auction and E-Bidding
- Trademark and Patent registration
- For ICEGATE
It was complete details of How to Get Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate. You can contact us for further information regarding for New/ Renewal for Class 3 DSC. Our customer support team will help you to complete the process and Download DSC in Token.
Call us: 09784417276