How to get IREPS Digital Signature to Submit Indian Railways Tenders: IREPS is an official portal of Indian Railways for the procurement of Goods, Works, Services, and Materials. Indian Railways invites Tenders and Bids through the process of E-Tendering, E-Bidding, or E-Auction. This portal provides a secure platform to the Bidders for online procurement and sale of Tenders.
Digital Signature For IREPS
All Vendors and Contractors who want to join in the procurement process need a valid Class 3 Digital Signature to submit a Bid and Tenders. Bidders/vendors must get a Class 3 DSC issued by authorized agencies and register themselves on the IREPS Portal to participate in tenders.
Class 3 Combo DSC: This is a Signature with Encryption Certificate stored in a USB Token. You can easily use the DSC on your computer system. It is the highest level of secured DSC in the country.
Documents for IREPS Digital Signature
- Pan Card of applicant
- Email Id and Mobile Number
- Organization Documents
Contact us :
Email us: email@example.com
Call or Whatsapp us: 09784417276
Class 3 Combo DSC uses
- On all Tendering and procurement portals
- NTPC portal
- Oil India Limited (OIL)
- MES – Military Engineer Services
- Portals of PWD and CPWD
- All Tendering and E-Procurement Portals
Our customer care team will help you to complete the process and to get IREPS Digital Signature. It is the best for the online Tendering and procurement portals in the country.
Digital Signature and Bidder Registration on IREPS
System Requirements for registration
- Hardware system Configuration – Computer / Laptop with 4 GB or above RAM i3 or i5 or i7 or equivalent Processor Operating System: Windows 7 or above and Browser version: Internet Explorer 10 or above.
- Install Java (JRE) If Java is not installed on your computer.
- Install Driver of USB Token.
- Class 3 Digital Signing Certificate with Organization name.
IREPS Bidder Registration Process
- Click on New Vendors or Contractors registration link on the IREPS portal.
- Insert your DSC Token into the USB drive of your computer, and then hit on Proceed button. The web signer window will be open.
- Click for select DSC of your firm and then click on Select button then enrollment interface will open.
- The enrollment interface has multiple tabs and the user has to fill up the details tab and saved it. This tab contains fields for the user details and organization details.
- Upload necessary documents and sign with dsc on documents and submit your request. you will receive confirmation of IREPS Digital Signature and Bidder registration on registered email ID.