Ncode DGFT Digital Signature: Ncode is a certifying authority to provide digital signature certificates licensed by the CCA government of India. Ncode issue DGFT and Class 3 Digital Signatures. IEC-based or DGFT DSC is required for Indian Importers and exporters to compline Import- export-related activities. DGFT (Directorate General of Foreign Trade) is a government organization under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It works to Implement and regulate trade-related activities. IEC( import-export code ) issued by DGFT. IEC code is an identification number or code issued to importers and exporters.
To update the IEC code on the DGFT portal requires a valid DSC. It is an IEC-based DSC that is issued by certifying authority. All Importers and exporters require this DGFT DSC. Any person or business can’ perform any import or export-related work without the IEC code provided by DGFT. All Trades and transporters (Export and Import) require a valid IEC-based Digital Signature.
We are an authorized partner of ncode certifying authority to issue all types of Digital Signatures. We isue Class3 and DGFT DSC. It’s the best DSC for Importers and exporters. All Trade-related activities and approvals can be done with this IEC-based DSC. It has organizational details, applicant details, and IEC number and details.
Ncode DGFT Digital Signature
- IEC-based DSC has IEC and organizational-related details.
- Best for all importers and exporters for all types of trade-related approval activities.
- ncode ca is a certifying authority to issue DGFT digital signatures.
- Completely paperless and online processes.
- Fast approval process so your DSC will be ready only in 20 to 30 minutes.
Required Documents for DGFT DSC
To apply for DGFT DSC business registration documents and applicant documents requires as listed below:
- Business registration certificate – GST/MSME, Shop’s registration
- Import-Export Code (IEC) registration
- Pan Card of applicant
- One Photo
- Partnership deed (for partnership farm)
- Board resolution (for company)
How to apply for ncode DGFT Digital Signature?
To apply for ncode DGFT digital signature need to submit the required documents and complete the verifications. Complete the process only will take 20 to 30 minutes. All Steps to the process are as follows:
- Firstly, Submit all desired documents ( only soft copies of documents require).
- Complete your email and mobile verifications by OTP.
- Then Completed video verification ( a 30 seconds video recording is required by mobile or laptop).
- After verifications, your DSC will be approved and ready in 20 to 30 Minutes.
For any further information and to buy Digital Signatures please contact to us:
Click to Apply DGFT Digital Signature
Email us: email@example.com
Call / Whatsapp: 09784417276