Digital Signature for GST Registration and return filing. GST required for all Individuals, businesses, and services. It is a tax on services and Goods. For GST-related works, all private limited companies, Individuals, partnerships, public limited companies, foreign companies will have to obtain DSC.
Digital Signature For GST
For the GST registration and return filling purpose Only Class 3 DSC required. DSC is compulsory for all companies and LLPs. It is necessary to submit returns by persons and companies
All entities can use DSC to sign documents on the GST Portal. DSC FOR GST is issued by only the Certification Authority of India. you must register your Digital Signature before digitally sign any document on the GST Portal.
Create a Digital Signature in a few Steps
- Select your DSC type
- Make an Online Payment
- Submit needed documents
- Complete your verification process
- Now your Digital Signature ready
- Get your DSC with USB in 2 to 3 days
Required Documents: Pan card, Address proof, email id, and mobile number
DSC Key Benefits
- Online Process
- Easy and safe
- Free Home Delivery
- Including Tax 18%
- With USB Token
- Online Support
The process for register DSC on the GST website
To register the DSC on the GST website, first, download and install the EmSigner utility application. To download the utility, go on the Register DSC page.
- Visit the GST portal and log in
- Click on the ‘My Profile’
- Download and Install Emsigner utility application
- Click on the ‘Register or Update Digital Signature’ option.
- Select the PAN no. of the signatory that wants to be registered.
- Enter on the option ‘PROCEED’
- Select the DSC certificate
- Enter USB Token password and click the ‘Sign’ option.
- A message of Digital Signaturesuccessfully registered will be displayed
Who can use the DSC Certificate for GST?
Individual / Proprietor / Managing Partner / Managing trustee / Authorised signatories of LLP or Company and Government departments can use Digital Signature Certificate for GST.