PFMS Digital Signature for agency creation and updating. It is Best for PrAO, Agency Checker User, Program Division Checker User, Drawing and Disbursing Officer, Pay and Account Officer. PFMS or Public Financial Management System is a Govt. of India initiative for public financial management. It is a web-based online transaction system for social sector fund distribution. PFMS provides high transparency and accountability in fund management. PFMS is to make e-payment of subsidy under DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) schemes.
Enrollment of PFMS Digital Signature
Follow these steps to enroll the DSC on PFMS:-
- Login your Account in PFMS Portal
- Click on Masters then Click on DSC Management
- After that click on Enroll DSC
- Click on Register Digital Signature
- Select your DSC
- Enter the PIN of your DSC Token
- DSC enrollment successful
Class 3 Signature With Encryption (Combo) DSC required for registration on PFMS. This DSC comes in the form of a USB Token. The Class 3 Combo is the high level of DSC. A signing DSC can be used to sign a document while encryption provides security to the document on the online transmission of the document. It protects the documents until it arrives at the intended recipient.
- Class 3 Signature with Encryption DSC
- with 2 Years of Validity
- With USB Token (ePass 2003 auto)
- Include GST 18%
- Free Delivery