We describe here uses and types of Digital Signature Certificates –
Digital Signature Certificate also called DSC. It is a digitally secure sign that is issued by the certifying authorities for the certifying and validating the identity of the person holding this certificate. Its have the public key encryption to create the signatures.
what is digital signatures certificate?
A digital signature certificate (DSC) contains information about the individual’s/organization’s name, pan card details, address detail, country, pin code, email address, date of issuance of the certificate, and name of the certifying authority.
Benefits of a digital signatures certificate –
1. Digital Signature Certificate helps authenticate the personal information of individuals/organizations when conducting business online.
2.Reduced time and cost: you can digitally sign your PDF files, Documents instead of signing the hard copy of documents physically and scanning them to send them via e-mail. you can digitally sign or authenticate documents and send them much more quickly.
3. The DSC holder does not have to be physically present to conduct a document.
4. Data integrity: Digitally signed documents cannot be altered or edited after signing /authentic similarly to make the data secure and safe.
5. The government agencies ask for these certificates to verify the business documents.
Validation for Income Tax E-Filing / Company or LLP Incorporation and fillings / GST Registration or E filling /E TENDERING/IMPORT/EXPORT
6. A digital signature is valid for a legal purpose.
7. A licensed Certifying Authority (CA) issues the digital signature certificate.CA means an authority of the Indian government who has been granted a license to issue a digital signature certificate under Section 24 of the Indian IT-Act 2000.
Types of digital signature certificate
Generally, we use two types of DSC –
- Class 2 digital signature certificate
- Class 3 digital signature certificate
DSC Class 2 -This class of DSC uses for
- GST registration,
- GST return filling,
- For MCA,
- Income tax registration,
- ITR filling
Class 3 DSC-This class of DSC uses
- for high online security transactions,
- online tender filling, for e-procurement,
- for e-bidding,
- bank transactions.
- this mostly used by bankers, vendors, contractors, government organizations
Steps for applying for a digital signature certificate
STEP 1: Log on http://www.apiinfotech.com
STEP 2: Select your Digital signature type – Class 2/Class 3 digital signature,
or you can choose digital signatures as a type of purpose or according to its use
STEEP 3: Payment for DSC – Make the online payment according to your selected DSC, in addition, you can choose payment online by- Bank transfer, Debit card, Credit card, Mobile wallets, Paytm, other many options.
STEP 4: Send us the necessary details by email / Whatsapp
Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call / Whatsapp – 09784417276
1. Class of the DSC
2. Applicant Name & Contact Details
3. PAN card
4. Document as of address proof
STEP 5: Complete Mobile & video verification process
STEEP 6: Now your DSC is ready after that we will dispatch your DSC through courier/India post and get in 2 or 3 at your doorstep.
We hope you get complete details about the types of digital signature certificates and uses.