We describe here uses and types of Digital Signature Certificate –
Digital Signature Certificate also called DSC. It is a digitally secure sign that is issued by the certifying authorities for the certifying and validating the identity of the person holding this certificate. Its have the public key encryption to create the signatures.
What is Digital Signatures Certificate?
A digital signature certificate contains information about the individual’s/organization’s name, pan card details, address detail, country, pin code, email address, date of issuance of the certificate, and name of the certifying authority.
Benefits of a Digital Signatures Certificate –
- It helps authenticate the personal information of individuals/organizations when conducting business online.
- Reduced time and cost: you can digitally sign your PDF files, Documents instead of signing the hard copy of documents physically and scanning them to send them via email. you can digitally sign or authenticate documents and send them much more quickly.
- The DSC holder does not have to be physically present to conduct a document.
- Data integrity: Digitally signed documents cannot be altered or edited after signing /authentic similarly to make the data secure and safe.
- The government agencies ask for these certificates to verify the business.
- Validation for Income Tax eFiling / Company or LLP Incorporation and fillings / GST Registration or E filling /E TENDERING/IMPORT/EXPORT
- It is valid for a legal purpose.
A licensed Certifying Authority (CA) issues the digital signature certificate.CA means an authority of the Indian government who has been granted a license to issue a digital signature certificate under Section 24 of the Indian IT Act 2000.
Types of Digital Signature Certificate
Generally, we use two types –
Class 3 digital signature certificate
Class 3 digital signature With Encryption certificate
Type 1: Class 3 digital signature certificate
- GST registration,
- GST return filling,
- For MCA,
- Income tax registration,
- ITR filling
Types 2: Class 3 Combo (Signature with Encryption)
- for high online security transactions,
- online tender filling, for procurement,
- for ebidding
- bank transactions.
- this mostly used by bankers, vendors, contractors, government organizations
Steps for applying for a digital signature certificate
- Log on http://www.apiinfotech.com
- Select your Digital signature types – you can choose digital signatures as a type of purpose or according to their use
- Payment: Make the online payment according to your selected product, in addition, you can choose payment option by Bank transfer, Debit card, Credit card, Mobile wallets, Paytm, other many options.
- Send us the necessary details by email / Whatsapp – PAN Card, Adhar Card, email id, and Mobile no.
Email us; email@example.com
Call / Whatsapp: 09784417276
- Complete Mobile & video verification process
- Now your DSC is ready after that we will dispatch through courier/India post and get it at your doorstep.
We hope you get complete details about the types of digital signature certificates and their uses.