Here is the complete information about ICEGATE Digital Signature and how to get it: ICEGATE is an Indian customs electronic gateway. It is a national portal for Indian customs of CBIC (Central Board of indirect taxes and customs). CBIC provides efiling to the IET (Import –Export Trade), and other trading partners. We Provide Class 3 DSC for ICEGATE uses. This is the best DSC for exporters, brokers, importers, airlines, shipping lines, and their agents.
What is ICEGATE Digital Signature?
As per the latest guidelines, a valid DSC is required for filing custom documents by remote EDI systems. All exporters, brokers, importers, airlines, shipping lines, and their agents are authorized to file online. Remote EDI systems require a class 3 DSC for file and sign on documents such as EGM / IGM / BE / SB / CGM.
Which Class Digital Signature is required for ICEGATE?
A valid Class 3 DSC for ICEGATE is required, It is a multipurpose DSC which is works on most of Portals. Some documents are needed for this:
|For Individual|| For Organization|
|Applicant address proof – adhar card/driving license/ Passport|| Business registration documents|
|Pan card||Authorization latter|
|Mobile number and Email ID || Applicant and auth person Pan card|
|One photo|| one photo|
|Email id and mobile number|
Uses of ICEGATE Digital Signature
- E- Filing and declaration of the export goods
- eFiling of the import goods
- For refund of IGST
- for payment of duty
- File online supporting documents
How to Apply for an ICEGATE DIGITAL SIGNATURE
- A valid Class 3 DSC is needed for the ICEGATE portal
- Select type: Class 3
- Submit the required details
- Complete video and mobile verification
- Get free delivery to your doorstep
Benefits of the Digital Signature to the Trade and customs brokers
- It provides authenticity to users and clients
- Provides Non-Repudiation of data
- Fast and Secure transactions
- It maintains the integrity of data
- It prevents fraud and impersonation
- Signature Certificate
- With 2 Years of DSC validity
- Complete Online and Easy Process
- With Free USB Token
- Get Free Home Delivery
- Complete support
How to Update DSC on the Icegate Website
- Firstly Install and Run the Java version in your system (1.6 or higher ).
- Configure java settings to support the DSC application.
- Login to your account on the Icegate site.
- Open the View profile option.
- Then Click on update Digital signature.
- Once the initialized icon appears, click on upload DSC.
- Then Select your digital signature in the new open window.
- Enter Token Pin / Password.
- Finally, Click on submit and the success message will be displayed.
Call now: 09784417276