A digital signature is equivalent to a Paper / physical signature in an electronic format. It verifies the identity of the sender on a computerized document for online communication. Digital signatures are of two types, Class 2 and Class 3 digital signature. DSC comes with a USB token and the certificate is stored in this token.
Types OF Digital Signature Certificate –
Class 2: Class 2 Category Digital Signature Certificate certifies a person’s identity from a trusted database. DSC in this category is used by companies or individuals to file their tax returns. Class 2 DSC used for MCA, GST, INCOME TAX Registration, and return filing.
Class 3: The Class 3 digital signature certificate is the highest level of certification. This certificate has a high degree of security in online transactions. This certificate is used to participate in Government Online-tendering. It is the Best Certificate for Contractors, Vendors, and Enterprises to Participate in Govt. Tenders / Contracts. Class 3 DSC can be issued to individuals and organizations.
Class 3 DSC certificate is used for
- Participate in Govt. Tenders
- Contract download
- Evaluation of tenders
- Supplier Registration
- Expression of Interest
- Submission of bid documents
- Banking Transactions
Documents required for Class 3 Digital Signature
- Address proof
- Pan Card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- One Photo of the applicant
The Digital Signature is used most on government portals –
- To participate in Online Tenders
- Online E-Auction portals
- All Banking Portals.
The Process to Apply for a Class 3 DSC
- Select your Class 3 DSC.
- Payment for DSC.
- Fill the necessary details.
- Submit the required documents.
- Complete Mobile and video Verification.
- Now Your DSC is ready for Download.
- Get your DSC by Courier / Speed Post in 2-3 Days.
KEY Features –
- Signature + Encryption Certificate
- Free Delivery at your Address
- With USB Dongle
- 2 Years Certificate Validity
- Free Online Support
- Including GST 18%