Description – Class 3 Digital Signature
A digital signature is equivalent to a paper / physical signature in a digital form that confirms the identity of the sender for online information. It is also called DSC full form is Digital Signature Certificate. It comes with a USB token that looks like a pen drive, in which the digital signature is stored and can be used with a computer.
Digital Signature Certificate –
Class 3 is the highest level of the digital signature. This certificate provides high security in online transactions mainly it is used to participate in online tenders at all government portals.
It is the best DSC for ITR, GST, MCA, and EPFO. This DSC mostly uses for GST filing, ITR filing, MCA registration. Class 3 DSC can be issued to an individual and organizations.
Class 3 DSC use
- ITR filing
- GST return submission
- MCA registration
- IPR registration
- Trademark registration
- EPFO portal
- all Banking Transactions
Documents required for Class 3 Digital Signature
- Address proof
- Pan Card
- Email ID and Mobile no.
- One Photo ( Passport size)
- Organization documents – (for organizations)
Class 3 DSC mainly uses on most Govt. portals such as –
- Goods and service tax portal ( GST portal )
- ITR portal
- MCA portal
- ICEGATE Portal
- EPFO Portals.
The Process to Apply for a Class 3 DSC
- Choose the type of your DSC – Class 3
- Fill in your billing details
- make a payment for your DSC
- Submit the required documents.
- Complete your Mobile and video Verification.
- Now Your DSC is ready for Download.
- DSC will deliver in 2 to 3 days
- Signature Certificate
- Free Home Delivery
- with Free USB Token
- Validity for 2 Years
- Get Complete Online Support
- Price Includes GST and Taxes
- The complete process is online
- Not required any Physical visit