DGFT Digital Signature: Directorate General of Foreign Trade is a Govt. organization that works under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India. DGFT is responsible for implementing the Foreign Trade Policy and Exim Policy. The main purpose is promoting regulating and facilitating Indian exports.
What is DGFT Digital Signature?
A DGFT DSC is required to sign a document digitally on the Portal. It is used by the Exporters and Importers of India enrolled with the DGFT. It issued only to Exporters – Importers who have a valid import-export code (IEC) and It is mandatory for all Exporters and Importers to have a valid DSC to communicate on Online Portal.
Benefits of Digital Signature for Import Export
- It is mandatory to have a valid DSC to communicate with DGFT online
- Provides authorization to transact
- Transactions can be completed quickly
- Cost savings
- Less paperwork
Documents for DGFT Digital Signature
- Pan Card of applicant
- Business registration documents: GST, MSME, Shop’s reg.
- Import -Export Code (IEC Code )
- One Photo
- Authorization Letter
- Authorized signatory ID Proof
How to apply for DGFT DSC
- Select type of DSC
- Make a Payment
- Submit required documents
- Complete your verifications
- Your Digital Signature ready
- Get it in 2 to 3 days by courier/speed post
- 2 years of validity
- With Free USB Token
- Including GST 18%
- Complete Online Support
- Free Home Delivery
- IEC Based DGFT Digital Signature