We provide the Digital Signature Certificate in Jodhpur, Jaipur, Udaipur, Kota, Churu, Sikar, Barmer, Bikaner, Pali and all over India online.
A digital signature is a scientific scheme for verifying the authenticity of digital information and documents. A valid digital signature gives a reason to believe that the information was performed by a verified sender (authentication). The sender cannot deny having sent the message (non-repudiation), and that the message was not altered in transition (integrity).
DSC (Digital Signature Certificates) are digitally equal to physical or paper certificates. Some Examples of paper certificates are drivers’ licenses, passports, and membership cards. These Certificates work as evidence of the identity of an individual for a specific purpose.
A digital certificate can be performed electronically to prove one’s identity, to access information or services on the Internet or to confirm specific documents digitally.
Call for Digital Signature Certificate in Jodhpur – 9784417276
Digital signature application –
- Software distribution.
- Financial transactions.
- Contract management software.
- Cases where it is necessary to identify forgery or tampering.
Digital Signature Certificate in Jodhpur are commonly used for –
- GST registration and return filing.
- Income tax registration and return filling.
- MCA portal registration and return filling.
- EPFO portal registration for online claim submission.
- E-tender portal for online tender submission.
- E-procurement portal for online procurement.
- All central and state portals for tenders.
- Import – Export Trade (IET)
- DGFT portal.
- Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Financial institutional portals.
Classes of DSC (digital signature certificate) –
Digital Signature Certificates issued by a type of applicant and the purpose for which the Digital Signature Certificate is obtained, it’s depending on the need.
Class 2 Certificates:- These certificates are issued to the individual and organization for E-filling with the Registrar of Companies(ROC). Class 2 certificate is compulsory for individuals /organizations who have to sign manual documents while filing of GST and Income Tax returns.
Class 3 Certificates:- These certificates are used for participation online tender and in e-auctions anywhere in India. The vendors /contractors they want to participate in the online tenders must have a Class 3 digital signature certificate(Class 3 DSC).
BUY NOW Digital Signature Certificate in Jodhpur – 9784417276
How to Apply for Digital Signature Certificate in Jodhpur?
Following are the requirements for Applying for DSC
1. Submission of Digital Signature Certificate Application form duly filled in by the applicant
2. Producing a PAN CARD
3. Producing Address proof – Aadhar card, voter id card, electricity bill,
Points to Remember
Digital signatures are issued for 1 year,2 years and 3 years. After their validity has expired, they need to be renewed.
A person can have different DSC certificates – one for official purposes and the other DSC for personal needs.
Digitally signed documents are legally valid in courts as evidence or proof.