Digital Signature For E-Tendering:-E-tendering is an online e-procurement system that allows bidders to easily place online tenders. This is an ONLINE Tendering process; In which all work is done online, from announcement to receiving and submitting tender information. This makes firms more efficient as all process is done more rapidly.
In the process of e-tendering, DSC is used for online signature on documents. It is safe and reliable to do an online signature.
The Digital Signature is classified into three classes: class 1, class 2 and class 3
CLASS 3 DIGITAL SIGNATURE
Class 3 Digital Signature certificates are most commonly used on government portals, mainly for e-tendering and participation in the e-auction.
Digital signatures come in the form of USB e-tokens, in which the digital signature certificate is kept secure and can be accessed through a computer to sign electronic documents.
Documents required for Class 3 Individual DSC
- Pan Card of applicant
- Aadhar card
- Mobile no. registered with Aadhar
- E-mail ID of the applicant
- Complete Video Verification
Documents required for Class 3 Organization DSC
- Pan Card
- Address proof
- Company Registration Certificate
- Bank statement latest
- ITR copy (latest)
- A color photo on digital signature form
Attention – All documents must be sealed and signed by the company
Class 3 Organization – Organization User / Government User / Banking User, It can be issued to only authorized persons of the organization.
Class 3 digital signatures can be issued in two categories:
- signature- Signing Certificate
- signing + encryption (COMBO)
Signing certificate can only be used to sign a document while the encryption certificate provides security to the encrypted document/information upon transmission of the document online. The encryption certificate preserves the documents until it reaches the intended recipient.
The Class 3 Signature + Encryption (COMBO) certificate is the largest level of certificate among all types of certificates.
Class 3 Combo DSC can be used for all government, public sector undertakings, private portals –
- E-Tender submission
Different DSCs are not required for different purposes like E-auction, MCA, EPFO, e-tendering, ITR, GST, etc. If you have Class 3 DSC, it will help you to fulfill all the above objectives. Class 3 DSC has a high level of security and certification and is approved by all tender websites.
Get Digital Signature For E-Tendering Online For all GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION Tenders and E-Bidding –
- Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
- PWD – All-state Public Works Departments
- Indian Railways (IR)
- Indian Ordnance Factories – Ministry of Defence
- BARC – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- ISRO – Indian Space Research Organisation
- DAE-eTendering – Department of Atomic Energy
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Prasar Bharati
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- Environment and Forest Ministry
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Law and Justice