EPass DSC: The EPass token is a USB device that is used to store Digital Signature Certificate, it is also called Dongle. Whenever a DSC is to be used, this USB token is inserted into a computer system. To use this device in a system you need to install a driver software of USB token in your system. The driver software is inbuilt in this USB.
Need Digital Signature New / Renewal: Call / Whatsapp us: 09784417276
Benefits of Epass DSC Token
- No need to change token when renewing DSC
- Store any type of DSC
- Easily portable
- Password protected
- Provides security to the certificate
How to install epass 2003 token drivers in the system
- Insert your ePass 2003 USB device at the system or Laptop USB Port
- Open My Computer and then click on open ePass 2003 Driver
- Open ePass 2003 Setup File and click on install.
- Select CSP Type as “Private CSP” and click on NEXT
- Wait for Installation Process
- Press “Finish” Button
- Now open ePass Application from Right side of “Taskbar” and at “All Programs”
- Open EPass PKI Token Manager Application
- Click on “Login” Button and Put your USB Password
- click on view certificate then you will see your signature details
ePass Digital signature Renewal
- You can renew a DSC that installs in your epass token. This USB only stores your digital signature.
- You no need to change your USB, only need to renew the DSC certificate that installs in this.
- First, confirm type Class 3 DSC, you can now renew your DSC.
Documents for epass DSC renewal
- applicant Adhar number
- Mobile number registered with Adhar
- Pan card no.
- email id
our dedicated customer support team will help you complete your verifications and Download the Certificate on your old epass DSC device.
Contact / Whatsapp us: 09784417276
Benefits of EPass DSC renewal
- You can use your old epass token
- Immediately DSC ready for use
- Save the time of transportation