mToken Digital Signature: Longmai mToken is a Plug and Play USB token used to store digital signature certificates. It is a FIPS-certified crypto device for digital authentication. It is primarily used in eGovt and office to secure PKI applications in the online environment. mToken is a password-protected device that can store more than 10 certificates. Password protection provides high security and assurance to the user. It is a high-speed and simple device to authenticate and Digital Signatures.
How to install mToken Cryptoid Driver
- Insert the mToken device into your computer USB port.
- Double Click on CryptoID Setup file
- CryptoID setup wizard will open
- Install Driver and Finish
- A shortcut will appear on desktop
- Open CryptoID certificate utility
- Click on the user and enter USB Pin
- you will find user certificates
How to Renew mToken Digital Signature
If you already have a digital signature, but it has expired, you can renew it again. For this, you do not have to buy a new token, you can use the same again. A new dsc certificate will be downloaded to your existing mToken. This saves the device cost and the time taken to transport the token. It works like a new token. all fresh documentation and verification are required for digital signature renewal.
- You can use your existing mToken for DSC renewal
- No need to buy a new token
- A new certificate will be updated in your existing USB Token
- It saves USB device cost
- It saves time for token transportation
- Works as a new device
- You can upgrade with another certificate
- You can download Class 3 and DGFT digital signature in your mToken.